Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MaNGOS Platinum And MaNGOS amber..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i would like to know someting since i can't find anything about these on this site neither on mangosproject anyway

1. what is the diffrince between MaNGOS Platinum and MaNGOS amber?

2.Is there any site where you can get the newest MaNGOS platinum ( like a site full of MaNGOS platinum that comes with new MaNGOS platinum every week example:p)

3. if 2 doesnt exsist and i know the diffrince between plat and amber is there a site for amber :p?

4. Thanks in advance !!!

5. /hug =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello i would like to know someting since i can't find anything about these on this site neither on mangosproject anyway

1. what is the diffrince between MaNGOS Platinum and MaNGOS amber?

2.Is there any site where you can get the newest MaNGOS platinum ( like a site full of MaNGOS platinum that comes with new MaNGOS platinum every week example:p)

3. if 2 doesnt exsist and i know the diffrince between plat and amber is there a site for amber :p?

4. Thanks in advance !!!

5. /hug =)

1. Amber is newer revision of Platinum so its more upto date
2. No, but Amber is updated weekly
3. Yes. Try
4. No problem
5. /hug :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice thanks alot but seems i already have the newest :p 3132-3155

Back