• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Map edit v83 , auto warping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys

so recently I made a map edit for a map . when i was done , i logged on and all , everything seemed well , until it started warping me back to the start of the map repetitively until i dc-ed . any idea what is the cause of this? thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the MapEditor\XML the portals, seems you got a "Auto Teleport (force teleport)". Edit it or remove it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there's only 1 portal which is the one that warps me out?

where can i find it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's only 1 portal which is the one that warps me out?

if there is only one portal you don't have a spawn point then? Make sure to check if you have one sometimes people forget and it causes the game to crash.

Upvote 0