Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map: Fortress

Reaction score
well i made it long time ago but i forgot to post it in RG ;)

Download:

Password: bulli10​

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Woah this is weird! when I played my first GunZ private server (GunZ NL) I had played in this map on there! never knew you made it and I had no idea Ragezone existed at the time :p but it was an awesome map :D I introduced one of my friends to GunZ and that was the very first map he played on ^^ thanks! by the way we had an awesome time ;p​

Edit*
Never mind actually it was another map that looked almost exactly like that except with more cargo boxes x3 did you make that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dont know what map you meaning guys but i made this map :) maybe it looks like the map you talking about but i didnt inspired

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i know this map about 2 years ago..
it was on helly Gunz

Reaction score
well i know this map about 2 years ago..
it was on helly Gunz

you dont know THIS map 2 years ago because it didnt made before 2 years xD
you maybe mean to another map

In other think i can say that my map inspired by this map
with out i even know lol it looks like my map is the children of this an a better and smaller version of this but maah i made it from my minds i didn't saw it , a guy send me this video but w/e my map looks greater :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The concept idea is great but I rather see some better scaling (modeling it in Blender/3DSmax would make it look better > wires 'n stuff)

Back