Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Maplestory API

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

im trying to work on a maplestory signature generator but for the moment i need to find a API to get
information about that player.

The only API i have found is , but that one only works with maplestory rankings (official site) and im a need of a europe api aswell if someone know where i can find it ? Have tried to google all the time.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's no API that grabs ranking information from MSE's website.
Since you're using MapleFM's site to grab the info anyway, why don't you ask to get Tyler to work on MSE's rankings?
MapleFM's Twitter:
Tyler's Twitter (admin/dev of MapleFM):

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there.

While developing a ranking script for MapleStory Europe would not be too difficult, it would require a bit of time as their ranking [page] structure differs from Global's, which would mean I would need to likely code a new method entirely.

Our team is hoping to add full support for Europe (and eventually expand further) at some point in 2015 including it's market, which would make the addition of a ranking API more appropriate. We've been getting quite a few requests for Europe support on our boards, Twitter, and so forth so this may be a closer reality then before.

All in all, stay tuned.
[will likely not check her often]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How it's going? Are the plans to create a MapleStory Europe API still for work? I'd want to include some character stats info for a MapleStory Rainmeter skin I'm building on.

Upvote 0
Back