• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Maplestory] MapleZero [v83 Custom] Team recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Maplestory] MapleTunes [v117.2 Custom] Team recruitment.

MapleTunes is looking for a good team to make their server with.

Open positions:
Coders [0/2]
WZ Editors [1/2]

NPC Scripters [0/2]

Closed positions:
Co-Owner[1/1]
GM [1/1]
GFX [1/1]

Application format

Name:
Position:
Why do you think you deserve the job:
Experience:
Proof of experience:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Having multiple wz editors is more time consuming. Just a advice from my wz editing experience.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Having multiple wz editors is hard to manage due to different editing styles. Just a advice from my wz editing experience.

What are you talking about? Having multiple wz editors is perfect, who'd want the same generic style over and over again? Variety is something you need to stand out after all. Plus, a little competition between your editors will provide ya with higher quality work haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Having multiple wz editors is perfect, who'd want the same generic style over and over again? Variety is something you need to stand out after all. Plus, a little competition between your editors will provide ya with higher quality work haha.

I was thinking the same.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I meant having many people edit one file, would make it take longer to put it together. But if you're not hurrying or anything. Then it should be fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to apply for that other coder position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back