Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory World Load Requestor

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SVN LINK: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/maplestory-world-load-requestor-632899/#post5477222

This is a program that makes the user able to connect to a maple server and log in (Note: no credentials are saved!) and see the amount of players are online at each channel. It displays the total too :D!
Notes: 1) It stays on top, 2) it re-checks every 60 seconds, 3) it displays the best channels to connect to too!

Download links:
Version 1.0.0.0:
Version 1.0.0.1:
Changes:

• Added Maple locale type string (like 'MapleStory Global (GMS)') (includes most of the MapleStory server versions)
  • Added menu on the icon in the taskbar
  • Removed the TopMost thingy, added an option for that in the menu instead.
  • Added disconnect button
  • Faster world list loading (BeginUpdate and EndUpdate did the trick)
  • Added world load and avg load per channel (in the world)

Pictures of it:
Version 1.0.0.0:
Diamondo25 - MapleStory World Load Requestor - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 1.0.0.1:
Diamondo25 - MapleStory World Load Requestor - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
This don save all the data?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

This works for private server?And how to get user name?

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This don save all the data?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

This works for private server?And how to get user name?

This program doesn't save any provided data. Yes, it works on PServers (Not MSEA servers for now). You just need to register an account on the server itself and you can use it to login with.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump....

SVN:
It has the newest version and is more stable.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but why is this needed? If you can't log into GMS, there's a 150% chance it's because your files are wrong, or the server is down. I have never seen all channels in a world completely full. o.0 Also, does this theoretically open the MapleStory.exe or localhost(server client)? If so, then again, it's doing unnecessary actions. I'm not flaming, just trying to understand it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but why is this needed? If you can't log into GMS, there's a 150% chance it's because your files are wrong, or the server is down. I have never seen all channels in a world completely full. o.0 Also, does this theoretically open the MapleStory.exe or localhost(server client)? If so, then again, it's doing unnecessary actions. I'm not flaming, just trying to understand it.

As far as I can tell it's only sending some packets.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if it's only packets, it's also receiving packets to be able to get a logged in total.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All it does it request the total amount of users on a particular channel/world by sending a packet and then receiving them. It doesn't say anything about not being able to log into GMS.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All it does it request the total amount of users on a particular channel/world by sending a packet and then receiving them. It doesn't say anything about not being able to log into GMS.

Look at the screenshots. What private server do you know has 47886 players online? :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice :)
I'm assuming (from the sses) that this works for MapleGlobal correct?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Nice :)
I'm assuming (from the sses) that this works for MapleGlobal correct?

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This works (when you get it from the SVN and compile it) with GMS, EMS, MSEA and GMS pservers. Note that OdinMS uses a strange calculation of the load so the values are higher than it actually should display.

All it does is setting up a connection and if you are on a real server, it sends the packet that is sent when you click back at the character login screen. After that, the server will respond with all the worlds and I process that.

For PServers you need to login first for getting the values, because OdinMS and Vana (and maybe others) have a check for player status. If this is not correct, the player won't get anything.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol nvm... just... nvm... you didn't read.

You've asked how any private server can have 47886 -
I've corrected you by stating that was most likely from Maplestory Global, which I've tested (Works fine by the way).

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do I need to break it down for you? Read my first post. From the screen shots, it's obvious this was used/tested on GMS. Then someone said it wasn't for GMS, so I asked what private server has 47k+ players online. If you read every post you would have understood that and not corrected me on something I was right about o.0

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do I need to break it down for you? Read my first post. From the screen shots, it's obvious this was used/tested on GMS. Then someone said it wasn't for GMS, so I asked what private server has 47k+ players online. If you read every post you would have understood that and not corrected me on something I was right about o.0

Oh, okay.
I didn't bother reading anymore posts after reading this last one:

Where do i register my acc?

Back