• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Maps?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hex editor

ok, about finding the size of each map.. i dont get it, you said 001E 001E is 30x30, what would 000C 000C be? Is there somewhere I can find a conversion chart or something for these values? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, about finding the size of each map.. i dont get it, you said 001E 001E is 30x30, what would 000C 000C be? Is there somewhere I can find a conversion chart or something for these values? thanks

Just Use the calculator (Start-All Progams-accessories), find Menu View then select scientific , there will be a lot of option to convert between Hex,Oct, Dec, Bin Etc.

000C 000C <-- Hexa
12 12 <-- Dec

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it seems that the file is corrupted, i cannot open the .rar file, it said " The Archive is unknown format or damaged".

and 1 more thing, everytime i created new account, it will stuck in the map!.. how can i fix this problem?

PS. If possible, please send your entire Server Emulator to me via Hardinata@yahoo.com. I really want to play this game..

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last time , I Upload an *.zip file not *.rar , pls check again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a Map editor for 6.5 ? The last link i found was dead... and i would really like to make map with better texture then the old Map Maker...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I also have the old map maker but it is out of date now. Is there a newer version? All the links don't work.