Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Marijuana or Alcohol?

Marijuana or Alcohol

• Ganja

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So guys im just curious ... what is better for you? MJ or Alcohol?

i'm after Marijuana , it doesn't give u a hangover , less chemical ;)

don't give me some research or experiment thingys , like Marijuana makes you forget things or things like that! we all know that! , same goes for alcohol! waiting to see your opinions ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
alcohol.
because i know i`m better than maryjane.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Marijuana for the fact it hasn't been proved to give you cancer. Alcohol does numerous of things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha , hey guys! ;) i share same opinion , but .. look :p

alcohol does numerous of things , same as mj , like mj makes you forget things! tell me its not true! smoke every day for 1-2 years and your brain will look like stew :D

alcohol is good , its just ... stupid hangover ;D , had too many times .. puked etc. and i've never did that after old good weed ;) especially when u grow ur own ;)

Reaction score
just do a simple search: look for deaths per year by alcohol and deaths per year by cannabis.

I've smoked everyday for 2-3 years now and my brain isn't mush or stew! I'm not super lazy Infact during that time I've done a lot of pretty cool things including but not limited to: getting married, going Egypt, going Thailand, having several full contact fights (kickboxing+muay thai), moving house, abused alcohol, had several hair cuts and baths.

Make sure you know your local laws for cannabis 1st too. The law is rarely right with drugs but it doesn't matter because it's forced on you anyway, just be aware of it.

Marijuana for the fact it hasn't been proved to give you cancer. Alcohol does numerous of things.

Cannabis is being used right now to cure cancer, anyone interested should check out Rick Simpsons work, hes got a free "movie" to watch I think its about 1 hour long, well worth your time. Google run from the cure, the rick simpson story.

For me at least any benefit alcohol has, cannabis has 10 fold. Alcohol drives me in 1 direction and some nights it's the perfect drug but I believe it's best used not often. Cannabis has a myriad of uses and I can choose where I want it to take me.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean you're better than it? We'll see how better you are than it when your liver is shot to hell.

*Cought* 18 body shots the other day....?

Alchohol all the way, especially good to drink away sorrow.

Reaction score
Some people react differently to cannabis though, so it really depends.

Take me for example - i actually get intoxicated when i smoke weed. I have a cone and it has the same effect on me as taking 5 shots of tequila. So for me, it's not viable to smoke everyday, nor is it viable to smoke during the day cos i'll be unable to do anything else.

2 beers and a cone is more than enough for me, give me a couple of hours and i'll be passed out quite well. I am far from a lightweight and used to drink quite excessively with minimal effects, but that's just the effect weed has on my body.

Reaction score
MJ. Been a daily smoker for a little over two years, love it. Haven't noticed any laziness, really. Only downside for me, is that my short-term memory is... not as good as it used to be. Then again, I've always had a bad memory and so does the rest of my family. So I dunno :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weed i havent actually touch the stuff(bit hard to get) but i heard its way fun than alcohol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see , that MJ is really popular those days ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Marijuana... It makes me fly high like superman in the sky... It makes me sing like Bob Marley " No Woman No Cry"...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just do a simple search: look for deaths per year by alcohol and deaths per year by cannabis.

I've smoked everyday for 2-3 years now and my brain isn't mush or stew! I'm not super lazy Infact during that time I've done a lot of pretty cool things including but not limited to: getting married, going Egypt, going Thailand, having several full contact fights (kickboxing+muay thai), moving house, abused alcohol, had several hair cuts and baths.

Make sure you know your local laws for cannabis 1st too. The law is rarely right with drugs but it doesn't matter because it's forced on you anyway, just be aware of it.

Cannabis is being used right now to cure cancer, anyone interested should check out Rick Simpsons work, hes got a free "movie" to watch I think its about 1 hour long, well worth your time. Google run from the cure, the rick simpson story.

For me at least any benefit alcohol has, cannabis has 10 fold. Alcohol drives me in 1 direction and some nights it's the perfect drug but I believe it's best used not often. Cannabis has a myriad of uses and I can choose where I want it to take me.

Thank you for correcting me, should have used that instead lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MaryJane all the way ;)

Been smoking for about 3 years to about 4 years now. Quit for about 2 months now cuz of court & probation. So I was only able to drink all this days. And I would prefer weed over alcohol any day. Well I usually drink Budweiser 40s or Smirnoff, and it tastes horrible, horrible hangovers, does more damage to the body, the only good thing is that my eyes don't get red, my pupils just get dilated a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
marijuana.

i have stomach acid problems & alcohol makes things worse. i still drink, i just cant take shots. weed actually helps my problem. it keeps me eating and stomach pains go away. too bad i cant get medical where i live :(

PS: it's fun as well

Back