Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Massive error on BcStorm to do with "rareid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On login some users get this

BoomHotel - Massive error on BcStorm to do with "rareid" - RaGEZONE Forums

And heres what I get in the logs;

Code:
TokenID: 0Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Items.UserItem..ctor(UInt32 Id, UInt32 BaseItem, String ExtraData, UInt32 rareid, String groupstring, UInt32 placedBy) in c:\Users\James\Desktop\EMU\BoomEMU7\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Items\UserItem.cs:line 32
   at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in c:\Users\James\Desktop\EMU\BoomEMU7\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 234
   at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in c:\Users\James\Desktop\EMU\BoomEMU7\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 237

I don't understand why this is happening can someone explain to me on how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back