Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Master/Slave Display Issue and Rebirth System Explanation Legend of Mir 2 

Reaction score
ok firstly

when u have a master/slave instead of it saying VirUs`s slave it says VirUss slave

gm commands when u @mastername it only adds the slave not the master title same with @dearname only adds the name to the wife not husband

for sum reason, when i load server the mos are spawned x6 times been through !setup and all is ok i even deleted it and let m2server write me a new 1 and still same, btw b4 u ask no it is only spawnd once in my db lol

pet lvls, lvl 9 pet dies with basically 1 hit, should the hp ac etc not be higher

when spawning a mob from a gm the hp bar doesnt show can this be changed please(if i hold an event or something)

how does the rebirth system actually work please???

cheers

VirUs

Reaction score
another thin how do u change what it says after when u make a new acciount ie put my own email addy uin there etc instead of euro one cant see the images in the wil files
take it if u add new skills they have 2 be written in source 2 but items are ok?

so how do u change sounds for skills, weapons, and buttons for them?

Reaction score
can u set it that screenies are saves as jpg not bitmap plzz and when i use trustmerchant i get this error

[02/02/2007 17:46:17] [Exception] TPlayObject::Run -> Operate 2 # VirUs Ident:10311 Sender:517345980 wP:0 nP1:500407200 nP2:1382 np3:16384 Msg:HODlH?<lH?<
[02/02/2007 17:46:17] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'FLD_AUCTIONID', table 'Akuma_Server_Info.dbo.TBL_AUCTION'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails

how do u change it so that a Null can be inserted

Reaction score
@reloadmagicdb dont work

how do u set it so that when a gm logs in they are automatically in observer?

is there anywhere i can get a full !Abuse.txt from, found a few but they all in chineese/korean need 1 in english plzz

Reaction score
do we need the hidden files .svn in the client folder and servfiles or it ok to delete them,
is there a way to have the items saved in the ItemNameList.txt in the envir folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do u set it so that when a gm logs in they are automatically in observer?

You can add the script in QManage.txt(.\Envir\MapQuest_def\QManage.txt)
Like this:
[@Login]
#IF
ISADMIN
#ACT
CHANGEMODE 1 1
CHANGEMODE 2 1
CHANGEMODE 3 1

SENDMSG 7 honorific administrator:Online Users:<$USERCOUNT>

Reaction score
cheers m8 very much

was at work there and had server running just finished and my m2server has closed
so checked the log and was ok until i found this

WizClone process Error
[03/02/2007 20:06:10] Access violation at address 00546FE4 in module 'M2Server.exe'. Read of address 3C3C3FE4
[03/02/2007 20:06:10] [Exception] TBaseObject::Run 1
[03/02/2007 20:06:10] Access violation at address 00403C78 in module 'M2Server.exe'. Read of address 3C3C3C18
[03/02/2007 20:06:10] [Exception] TBaseObject::Run 1

any ideas?

Reaction score
poisoncloud dont work nothin happens u cast it and has cast sound and thats all tried uing all the green poisons and nothing tried grey poison tried red and yellow nothin works any advice plzz

Thanx

VirUs

Reaction score
k there's so many questions so i'll answer a few i can remember reading:
- the items saying (+4) and stuff is indeed coding (and adding this also adds a huge amount of extra bandwith consumption so i'm a bit against adding it)
- the @mastername and @dearname command are there but it is best if you do not try to use them (there's no real master/slave system here and it'll possibly create bugs), there's a perfectly fine marriage system so you dont need the dearname either

Reaction score
- lvl 9 pets? i thought pets only went till lvl 7?
- wizclone error will hopefully be fixed next update (been ill past few days so been in bed most of my spare time this week)
- poisoncloud: you need to wear an amulet + poison bag to use this as you first throw the amulet then the psn happens (only works with one type of psn but forgot which one :p)
- i sorta deleted the dbservers backup system since you're using mysql or mssql now for the data storage and well those have great backup systems of their own (far more advanced ones then the dbserver would have)
- as for the thrustmerchant: try enabling the 'allow null' option on the field ? :p

Reaction score
cheers td hope u feeling better m8

see the way dbserver uses mssql mysql what is the hum file in the FDB folder 4?

yeah pets only lvl up to 7 normally but if u spawn them u can chnage them to 9(black like devine slave/tao)

will try poison cloud now thnx

when ur feeling urself again ,could u check other questions plzzz

thanx

VirUs

Back