Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MatchServer Transleted

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I translet matchserver 97%

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
translated from what? korean?? what you used...babel? google? dictionary.com or w/e sites? they all sucks anyway :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some that says 100% translated.
But it doesn't, -.-"

Well, good job through.
You can use your own language and translate it to english.
Please use a "100% Fully-translated Site" unless you want to send broken-english translated matchserver. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dun blame him lol -_-
at least he tried it...instead of flaming him maybe show him how you SHOULD translate a matchserver.exe?

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
well at least if he wanted to translate something he sould at least learn the language he wants to translate it to ;),
thats a start.
the other stuff is pretty easy.
can be done by about any editor not all though some you might have to hex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dun blame him lol -_-
at least he tried it...instead of flaming him maybe show him how you SHOULD translate a matchserver.exe?

lol, i didn't said i want to flame him or whatever, at least he can use his own language to translate what? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can any one share gunz server in english version this korean version is really irritating

Back