Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MattRM Server Spec's and Why u should join.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The name is MattRM, with an experienced Admin who hosts the popular MattRO. Already started fixing core bugs and adding stuff. The server is now dedicated on 24/7 100mbps connection.

The features are so far.
- 20x Drop ad EXP
- Hosted on a dual 3.08GHz Pentium 4 Processor with 4 GB of RAM
- 100 mbps connection
- 24/7
- Money and items given to the first 200 accounts! (boosters and stuff)
- Mail server WORKING
- Item descriptons WORKING
- Quests Fixed
- 100% Maps loaded
- Auction NPC added
- Army's implemented
- PvP Fixed
- Rare items crash bug fixed
- 700 skills implemented!
- Events will be started!

Server website is located at MattRM Homepage...
You can get an account and install the game there.

If you have mIRC, request me to force the server up or get recent info at
Code:
/server -m dragoon.windfyre.net 6697 -j #mattRM

The site is still Under heavy construction BUT with the new GM's in game it will be much fun :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^
*EVENT* THIS FRIDAY AT 6PM EST TO 7:30PM* EVENT 1

This event is called the Blue item Giveaway it will be held in Studio 1 in the Tooniverse station,

I will ask various question's and you will answer them, easy eh? yes it is and the rewards are AWSOME!

Choose from any ONE uni you want for each question OR get 5 Durability potions,

for 5 correct answers, you may choose from 5 Uni's 25 Durability OR the best 3 LEGENDARY MEDICINE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVENT 2
Our second event will be held 3 days after the trivia event Tuesday's event will be 50x Exp Day ^^

Now this will only last for one day maybe and the following day we will give everyone yellow bar and super skill thingy :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now MattRM's server is here for people who are tired of those "diosa" wannabe's

and servers that have 24% of the map's down or

hell alot of people just dont like 4.4 at all :).

MattRM's server is one server that you will have fun on and if you don't i dunoo :\ but this server will have many people playing on it

it has about 65 active players to this date we are hopeing to make this 150 active players ^^ so if you want a place to have fun come to

MattRM RM fun and joy. and if you are having problems or need the items mailed to you please mail the following character in game

MattRM is the characters name to mail.(semi GM)
MattGM is the head GM

We are going to have a few more GM's when we find people trustworthy of this. and if the community gets to big we will even have GC's

Thanks for your time fellow Redmooner,
cheers,
MattRM<jarexx from Matts server -Semi GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who need help

go there,
look for "account" click on it and you'll see a link that says "account.php"
you simply click that and follow the instructions.

then you get the Info.dll which can be found on the "downloads" page of the site and anything else you need from that section you will find,

like the 700 skill patch,the full client,the info.dll and a link to the 3.8 patch.

This is for MattRM's server.

ok if your totally lost i will walk u throgh this step by step.

1.Download the redmoon client which can be found at various sites.

2.install the client

3.Get the 3.8e Patch from redmoon.khabal.com found in the "downloads" section

4.Patch it.

5.go to and get the info.dll and the 700 Skills patch,and on the info.dll RIGHT CLICK oN IT and SAVE TARGET AS.

6.Drag the files found in the 700 skills patch folder into your redmoon folder and overwrite the old files it ask's you to overwrite.

7.Drag the info.dll onto your redmoon folder replace the old one.

8.go back to and make an account i stated above where to find the make account thing on the site.. its in the "account" section.^^

9.Log onto your account and have fun, oh ya make a character

hope this helps anyone who was completely lost.
:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
blow me Stephen this is brian u know who i am.

and this is the first advertisement with instruction's etc etc.. in one post and i updated the event thing. -M-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This guy is a nut, I'm not stephen, So i don't know who the hell you are. You joined just this month and so far this is the 2nd post you've made about this lameass server. It's overrated, it's been advertised more than 5 times. And no way in hell does it deserve any of the stupidass spam. Somebody should ban this ignorant dumbass, if your gonna flame me. Atleast don't try to guess my name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.o

You guys stop crying, MattRM server is the best :chair:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who is spaming ??? u are spamming with this MattRM there is already sticky thread! for Adveristing servers!! u are making 1000 threads about MattRM which totaly against the rules this piss me off...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya u can go to "account" ... lol

/server -m dragoon.windfyre.net 6697 -j #mattRM

it the MIRC go there i help u in game or ne thing u need ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
na peephole your just stupid you dont even know how to create an account.. your a pathetic waste of human tissue.. dumbass. :chair:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolx I was proved right!!!! look at the pictures on Mattrm forums
haha my son looks older

PS. I do have an account on that server, and have left it there for some time.

Back