Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Max option item Godd Thailand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daikatana Cri.Dmg50 Cri.rate14 Swod Amp.76

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Orb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
modifications to item on itemsop item option number 10 Main i can modifications on number:thumbup::thumbup:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is what everyone here has done well out.
Please do not take their own clever little to show

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you posting new things from ep3? If so then please don't as we have more than enough people going rabid over ep3 items we will probably never have working properly until ep3 itself actually leaks.

Ep3 items are NOT in our server before anyone asks and adding them is NOT as simple as adding a line or two to item.scp.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have allowed abuse chetkm33 post a little write Thai.

ไอ้ควาย chet33 มึงทำตัวโง่ๆให้เค้าด่ามึง มึงอ่านออกรึเปล่าวะ โชว์โง่ยังไม่พอยังเสือกทำให้คนไทยเสียชื่ออีก
ที่มึงเปิดเซิร์ฟเวอร์ได้ก็เพราะ ragezone คิดว่าเก่งทำเอามาโชว์ เจอด่าว่า "ที่นี่ใครๆเขาก็ทำได้"
ไอ้สมองกลวงเอ้ย ระวังเขาจะแบนไอพีมึง สุภาษิตไทยเขาเรียกว่า จุตใต้ตำต่อ ถ้ามึงไม่เข้าใจก็ไปถามพ่อแม่มึงนะ
ถ้าพ่อแม่มึงสั่งสอนมาดีมึงคงไม่ทำตัวทุเรศแบบนี้ว่ะ

Sorry to use the Thai language. Because I was a Thai. Thai people do this I am shy habits instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back