Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maxim level

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i set this maxim level,cus i made myself a level 150 char and when i go to PF i get exp but level remains 150.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
linux:
/etc/cabal/Common.ini

mirceagab - Maxim level - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honour ranks are easy (it is the "reputation" field in the char table) but actual character classes are not easy to do as you have to complete the rank up quests to get them. You can complete quests automatically but it is very very hard to do it and you will actually find it is quicker to just complete the quests.

If you wanted to take a crack at auto-completing the quests then you need to look in the quest data for the char. You will find a huge number in there and the format is much the same as the inventory/warehouse one which you can find a description of in darkxl's stick (the info is by Clust3r). If you can figure out all of the quest numbers you can figure out what to add.

Upvote 0
Back