Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

McDonalds

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but this has to be said :D. Last night i went to the cinema with foo + his g/f...... B4 we went in we had to wait for like an hour or so. So i suggested we waist sometime going to mcdonalds. I also remeberd that i thought it would VERY funny to ask for a Mc Fishcake :rofl:.

So yesterday i did it :D. I walked up to the till and asked for a McFishcake!!!! The look on the persons face was priceless. Foo n his g/f slowly walked away and dident look at me :D. It was classic :). So anyway i got a mcflurry n that was is....

*awards self the pointless thread of the day award*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Sorry but this has to be said :D. Last night i went to the cinema with foo + his g/f...... B4 we went in we had to wait for like an hour or so. So i suggested we waist sometime going to mcdonalds. I also remeberd that i thought it would VERY funny to ask for a Mc Fishcake :rofl:.

So yesterday i did it :D. I walked up to the till and asked for a McFishcake!!!! The look on the persons face was priceless. Foo n his g/f slowly walked away and dident look at me :D. It was classic :). So anyway i got a mcflurry n that was is....

*awards self the pointless thread of the day award*

u didnt invite me!!! i would of gone up with u and pub my penis on the couter and asked for a bun for it... lmao.. or not :p

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: McDonalds

QuikS said:
u didnt invite me!!! i would of gone up with u and pub my penis on the couter and asked for a bun for it... lmao.. or not :p

.... That would have possibly been the most funny thing i had EVER seen...... Im glad you dident come coz i may have died :cry: from laughing....

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL said:
i dont find it funny o_O a mccrabcake woulda been better

Right then...... Start by saying the word McFishcake to yourself. Now say it really seriously to yourself. Then imagine my voice saying McFishcake.... Then imagine me saying it to the person at the till totally seriously.

'hello, could i have a McFishcake please?'

I rest my case :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
theres some prank phone call I downloaded off kazaa...the guy said to the lady "I would like a Mcpenis fillet please." "sorry we dont have that here sir." "ok I would like a mctesticle then please..." it was funny :lol:

Reaction score
QuikS said:
"i would like a McPenisflury"
"pardon"
"MCPENISFLURY!!"
"sorry cant hear u"
"oh big mac plz"
"ok"

i dunno i was bored :p
lol that was much better

i didnt even laugh at the first 1 lol and i laugh at everything

fear this joke

whats green and sits in a corner

a naughty frog hahahaha LOLOL :)

Reaction score
nor y'all missin the point. Not many ppl r retarded enuf 2 make a desent reaction 2 sumthin as blantently obvious as 'McPenisFlurry' or woteva. U say sumthin like fishcake and the person bhind the counter mite doubt themselves over whether it exsists or not, it's more realistic and u'd get a less obvious reaction

Back