Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MCL - SoundGroup Placement

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know about how to calculate the coordinates across the 65536 fields within the "ubyte unkuba0" | "ubyte unkuba1" (using Sweetscape + MCL Template) part of the MCL files?

So far I pretty much just semi-randomly got to 59.375 = x:231 | y:239
But I'm genuinely not able to sacrifice much or any time for this right now so just wondering whether someone would be kind enough to provide the answer if already aware of it.

Wouldn't be surprised if I was overlooking something obvious, been all over the place and took over a project out of the blue so forgive me if the question happens to be a goofy one.

Solution
Does anyone happen to know about how to calculate the coordinates across the 65536 fields within the "ubyte unkuba0" | "ubyte unkuba1" (using Sweetscape + MCL Template) part of the MCL files?

But I'm genuinely not able to sacrifice much or any time for this right now so just wondering whether someone would be kind enough to provide the answer if already aware of it.

Wouldn't be surprised if I was overlooking something obvious, been all over the place and took over a project out of the blue so forgive me if the question happens to be a goofy one.
I never learn this part of mcl,but as i understand you,you want understand why 59.375=x:231 | y:239.For this you...
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

I never learn this part of mcl,but as i understand you,you want understand why 59.375=x:231 | y:239.For this you need use calculator in programmer mode that you can see numbers into hex and dec views.Into hex view 59.375 have view E7EF. E7 into dec view =231,EF into dec view =239.

Upvote 3
Solution
Back