Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Me And Daniel (the nub) on Live Support

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ne[o]x aka ZuZu
Daniel aka Hey
first i was check his IP ( no prog name) and when he start the chat on Live support i can see his IP and yes are the same:

Code:
hey:
hay

Call accepted by operator ZuZu. Currently in room: ZuZu.hey

ZuZu:
Hi

hey:
hay men samebady is ralese you sarvar

ZuZu:
ik

ZuZu:
they are nuubs

ZuZu:
))

ZuZu:
is my old old source

hey:
men he is noop 

ZuZu:

ZuZu:
i know you are Daniel

hey:
hehe

hey:
huw?

ZuZu:
so stfu ))

ZuZu:
i checked the msn IP

ZuZu:
and Live Support Ip too

ZuZu:
and are the same

hey:
whet msn ip

ZuZu:
))))))))))))))

ZuZu:
do you know what are marcos??

hey:
nein

hey:
whay

ZuZu:
if no you will find soo

ZuZu:
soon*

hey:
lal you is fanny

He was try to be eggy :)))))))))) but lol to be more funny the Source from Rage is my old so you guys can use it :)))))) BUT i dont give to him the permision to elease it.

Reaction score
Ne[o]x aka ZuZu
Daniel aka Hey
first i was check his IP ( no prog name) and when he start the chat on Live support i can see his IP and yes are the same:

Code:
hey:
hay

Call accepted by operator ZuZu. Currently in room: ZuZu.hey

ZuZu:
Hi

hey:
hay men samebady is ralese you sarvar

ZuZu:
ik

ZuZu:
they are nuubs

ZuZu:
))

ZuZu:
is my old old source

hey:
men he is noop 

ZuZu:

ZuZu:
i know you are Daniel

hey:
hehe

hey:
huw?

ZuZu:
so stfu ))

ZuZu:
i checked the msn IP

ZuZu:
and Live Support Ip too

ZuZu:
and are the same

hey:
whet msn ip

ZuZu:
))))))))))))))

ZuZu:
do you know what are marcos??

hey:
nein

hey:
whay

ZuZu:
if no you will find soo

ZuZu:
soon*

hey:
lal you is fanny
He was try to be eggy :)))))))))) but lol to be more funny the Source from Rage is my old so you guys can use it :)))))) BUT i dont give to him the permision to elease it.

the lotf source? how exactly is that ur source?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm more good that sam source try it if you want :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guilds | Friends | PK | Guild War | +12 | Patch 5017 | MySql ^_^

Reaction score
Guilds | Friends | PK | Guild War | +12 | Patch 5017 | MySql ^_^

i already have that source its been released plenty of times i was just stating its not your source you didnt code it. and you said "I dont give him permission to release my source" when infact its not ures.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no is Tanel source (hadeset) i just edited to give an Sco feel and fixed some codes | 100% isnt like your source :))

Reaction score
no is Tanel source (hadeset) i just edited to give an Sco feel and fixed some codes | 100% isnt like your source :))

ahh my bad took it the wrong way lol, ive been fixing the source but its nowere near 100% fixed i wanna redo the packets but i just cant be bothered.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:| this 2nd souce (tanels source) is more hard to code, an NPC for example is 10 time hard to code it than in 1st 1 :) :|

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Daniels failed, Trying to act cool and trying to act like he can code has failed him now everyone knows how pathetic he is rofl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm he "try" to get my source yesterday at 11:40-50 PM and i send him the old source, and hi pun in the source 3 lotf source to have 5.7mega :))) and the think" OOOOO 5.7kk much think are coded" but lol i'm nuub to trust this shits :)

i only trus Tanel | Iced | KoVa | SteelArcher | Scott also from E*PvP Sam and Adz

C# Developer
Reaction score
hmm he "try" to get my source yesterday at 11:40-50 PM and i send him the old source, and hi pun in the source 3 lotf source to have 5.7mega :))) and the think" OOOOO 5.7kk much think are coded" but lol i'm nuub to trust this shits :)

i only trus Tanel | Iced | KoVa | SteelArcher | Scott also from E*PvP Sam and Adz

hah, sweet, im added to the list ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
list??what list? black list? j/k

Reaction score

im adz from epvp lol

Back