Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

me and my cuz play with fire(videos)

Reaction score
Ok....

K, i sprayed allot of lynx into his hand here, and duck in ell.. it went upa treat

my cuz again, lighting his hand on fire...

Myself, lighting my hand onfire a couple of times..

K my lynx in hand time again.. its quite cool actually, good footage... if u pause it at the right moment u see a HORRIBLE face .. (aint my real face ... its been coverererered)

K me again..Basically being a cat, with little effect..

and.. finally a of my cuz, eating fire.. yummy!

-----------------

Nik-C said:
we need sound =p

voice over of video 1... great eh!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbies at playing wit fire compared to MeI

Ive had both my hand on fire and light my friends cigaretes with them

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
**Warning**

What you are about to see was carried out, and supervised by highly trained psychopaths, with years of experience, any attempt to re-create what you are about to see could result in serious injury and minor burns, so please don't try anything like this at home.

In case of fire kids, stop, drop and roll. :smileysex

Last edited:
Reaction score
BLiNd37 said:
Newbies at playing wit fire compared to MeI

Ive had both my hand on fire and light my friends cigaretes with them

tomorrow or sunday we getting a ton of bottles............. putting em in abox... maybe spray it a little and making em explode.. and then getting prob some flamible liquid and write ragezone with it n burning it...

We gonna go to jail soon!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no offence but Playing with fire is the kinda thing scientist`s and curious little 8 year old`s do, but its nothing to do with me so i`ll sit n observe

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
hehe

just took a guy last week to the hospital coz a spray can blew on his hands!! was nice, didn't figure where were the fingers tho!! o_O but was nice

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I once had a few quarter sticks of dynamites and lit them and was throwing them in neighbors yards, they are soooo loud and powerful. Imagine full sticks would do.....

erm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bumholes................................and stuff and thingd
ss? :eat_arrow he didnt seem 2 b eatin tha fire bt w/e................................................ :thefinger :smileysex :cry: :rolleyes: :) :hippy: :hippy: :burn: :eat_arrow :drooling1

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
erm said:
bumholes................................and stuff and thingd
ss? :eat_arrow he didnt seem 2 b eatin tha fire bt w/e................................................ :thefinger :smileysex :cry: :rolleyes: :) :hippy: :hippy: :burn: :eat_arrow :drooling1

wtf u goin on abt u n00b? dont make me pwn u

Back