Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

me lass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmfao as if talkin to her is gunna prove anythin. post me a pic of u

then a pic of u and her togeater on the same pic, then I will believe u.

Until I see them pics

Stop talking out yer butt.

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
woteva man. arses i kno who im seein b a nob ppl sed they had seen fitter u got nout betta like nic u hav pissed me off i knew sum1 wud du this

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easy to get a pic of him and her, then use photoshop to join together and change that and that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
woteva man. arses i kno who im seein b a nob ppl sed they had seen fitter u got nout betta like nic u hav pissed me off i knew sum1 wud du this

Look idiot don't try and play us all for fools cuz we know your like 12 and thatbird is about 19 or somthin, obviously a modle for playboy and to top it all off, the pic is fucked, its a completely white background, looks exactly like a pic that u wud see on the playboy catlouge/website.

An its spelt N.I.K, witch.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
easy way to clear this up.... post another picture of her. I mean... i find it hard to belive 2..... a 14 year old thats that well 'developed'......:confused:

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Look idiot don't try and play us all for fools cuz we know your like 12 and thatbird is about 19 or somthin, obviously a modle for playboy and to top it all off, the pic is fucked, its a completely white background, looks exactly like a pic that u wud see on the playboy catlouge/website.

An its spelt N.I.K, witch.
ok

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WARTONTO2 said:
woteva man i kno wot me own lass looks like so dont believe ok? if u dont like it that a cud b c in sum1 nice then leave it........

mate, her pic is in the google search engine, lmfao

end.

Reaction score
LOL, I read the first post and I was already lmao :)

nice try though. Although it was very obvious, tonto 13 years old, this girl with silicon breasts and model picture looked 21 but she was the cozin of his dads friends daughter her neighbour's butcher' wife....etc etc.

lol :D

Tonto always succeeds in makin the best topics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back