• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

meh.

Reaction score
greetings' my first signature in a little over a year xD

Sundays - meh. - RaGEZONE Forums

bring on the critiques please.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where's that render from? :O Very nice job though. 9/10 It's real clean, nice colors and the effects are brilliant.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I have seen that render before.
I like iz nize!
Glad to see some talent coming back, this section was getting very boring.

Reaction score
splatter c4ds are wayyy too sharpened. and something else seems weird about it too but i'm not too sure what it is...

scratch that. it's not fluid enough, that's it. usually sprite sigs are more liquidy, if you know what i mean. i'll give this a 7/10.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love the effects of the sig.
Pretty sick with it :)
8/10

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the render and the effects you have used, nice job.

Dim

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agreed, the sides look too boring. Otherwise, nice flow and effects. 7/10

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
There is too much negative space, the flow feels a little awkward, the blending could've been done a little better, but still is good, gj on that. A centered focal ruins the compo, which ruins the tag in this case. And, the tag is very monotone. I also like the effects, gj.

Back