Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mental... can u check this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snidereu

pristontale

the game is a anime base and i only want to ask if there is a way mto make a pivate server for this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
rotflmao you fool no if there was it'd probably already be here there are rumours about server files but there arent any.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Surprised this didn't get moved yet or closed.

Someone, work your magic........

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's like me going for the championship title for the 8th time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look whos talking, one that goes around thinking he's a big shot cause hes the Aglaia guru, "look at me, I found the server files and Dan made me mod".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Look whos talking, one that goes around thinking he's a big shot cause hes the Aglaia guru, "look at me, I found the server files and Dan made me mod".

When did I act like I was a big shot? I didn't find the server files anyway, neither did mental or anyone in RZ either. It was found by someone else, and Kev just gave the link to MentaL, who hosted the files on his site.

You missunderstand me, when I say things will get weird, I mean people will argue with you, because some people won't like your judgements. I'm not trying to say that you will abuse your powers, you probably won't, but some people might think that you will, because unlike me, who really doesn't give who the mod is, well except for a guy that goes "omg can I like hav server files for "insert game here"!!1111!!!111one", some people don't like you, as well as it should be, because every person has a hater, that's a tradition.

If you take it the wrong way, then oh wells, go ahead and flame me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nah, no flamming since don't lead to nowhere (although I love them)

I'm not a power abuser, unless you start banning ppl for saying something stupid, or maybe act like a "Gohan". Sticking to Neo's style, there will be a "zero tolerance" and everyone will like it :good:

Admin would be even better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back