Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MentaL MentaL MentaL

Reaction score
ok MentaL is/was thinking of bringing it back for does of you who dont read the bloody threds and there is a point because it would be RZ5 but with none of the items we had before and the same exp, and who cares if no1 joins means more fun for us :D

Reaction score
lol but i was a low lvl so i don't want ya all to be higher than me :)

i remember that alot of peeps got sick of it at the time. i dunno why peeps say rz5 was great ebcause there was alot of negative posts about this and that...

new start with 5 times exp :good: no bugs ofcourse

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I doubt he will be able to find a host, John wont do mir2 anymore, and whoever seems to host RZ now gets Dos'd to poop.
And you wouldnt get your old chars back :tp:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why not just let someone host the damn thing for RZ

Or, if Mental dosn't want to just give his latest server files, Just let someone host with what he has..

Reaction score
TheK said:
Why not just let someone host the damn thing for RZ

Or, if Mental dosn't want to just give his latest server files, Just let someone host with what he has..

Very hard to find a RELIABLE host and anyone that may be a reliable host may be too scared to host for RZ.. I wonder why lol

Back