• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Meridian 59 Server Files (Enjoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems to work when you replace the files, I mean you can log in, just gotta figure out how to add character slots to an account.

- Edit: Nada doesn't seem to work, after I add characters to an account says it needs to update, 50 something megs worth of files. Which makes sense since they removed lots of renaissance stuff in later expansions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
are the files still to available?
If anyone would send me a pm or post a link i would be very happy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah would be great if we could get new link or someone could upload the file. I also can offer webspace for the file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clickslither said:
Sure I could upload them again but it's pointless without a client (need renaissance to get it to work)

Well, there are people who have the client of some old PC-Magazine CDs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the old renaissance client! :thumbup: but who is the one posting first ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now it`s up to me I guess :) Here you are:
the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Clickslither and meesan for posting these wonderful files. I too, am an owner of a private tibia server ^_^. So if you need any help on that just ask :p.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent, now we can help each other more efficiently XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back