Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metal Gear Online

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who plays it? would be cool to get a game going with a few decent players. I wouldn't consider myself that decent at the moment though, but I'm learning :p It's a real shame the PS3 didn't come with a mic, feels like a step backwards having to use preset messages and a keyboard in a modern game after getting so used to the 360!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeh yeh yeh....just use a blue tooth, or attach a mic with a usb plug.
I know..typing is so lame, it takes forever to type something, and by the time you're done...the timing is just all wrong.
I play it, I'd be glad to set something up anytime.
my username is d3hit, my name in MGO is Wounded.

Rulling San d'Oria!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man i gotta tease a friend of mine that is crazy about MGS into buying a PS3 =p that online mode seem sweet :D Btw the online mode of PS3 is it free?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol...I've been trying to do the same thing, not working out too well so far. People are stuck to their XBOX360's.
But MGOnline is so ridiculously fun, because there are so many different ways of combat, it's awesome.
But yeh, post ur names here, I wanna level my skill things...and I want that crocodile icon badly.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've added you on my PS3 Wounded, but you aint accepted lol. My mic doesn't have USB, bah! I get frustrated how easily some people get headshots, I use short bursts and never hit lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've added you on my PS3 Wounded, but you aint accepted lol. My mic doesn't have USB, bah! I get frustrated how easily some people get headshots, I use short bursts and never hit lol

You gotta use that retarded Automatic Sniper...that's like auto headshots...all the time...pisses me off too...and my rifle level is 3...
I'll add you in a bit.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
When my PS3 comes back from getting repaired I'll have a bash at MSG online with you guys, I haven't had a chance to do it, and I've got a mic btw.

When you have the time, add Deniston. I'll hopefully be able to play with ya next week.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope...does that even work online?

I think so, you can enable it as far as I'm aware. I haven't actually tried though.

When my PS3 comes back from getting repaired I'll have a bash at MSG online with you guys, I haven't had a chance to do it, and I've got a mic btw.

When you have the time, add Deniston. I'll hopefully be able to play with ya next week.

Will do, I'll try get my mate to buy me a mic soon too, as he owes me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So just grab a PC headset with a long lead? I'll keep that in mind mate, thanks!
Yah that's what I did...and u can hear em better and mic quality is better than a blue tooth too...
I wasted 30$ on my blue tooth, now i threw it somewhere in my room...never gonna use it again that uncomfortable piece of crap...

But you'll notice the difference lol...no more typing crap..and getting raped while ur doing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My lil bro plays this game on ps1 and ps2...
I only see this guy named "snake"..
Just watching it played by him...
I wish on the future MGS the main character would be a female. haha :p
Like in Tomb Raider...
Imagine she moves like (not a guy -_-') him...
I hate her acrobatic moves...it's so slow..and the camera angle is...
(well probably you guys like it...like my bro) haha
:p

Back