Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metalica, New Album, Single Released

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aye, Metallica's new album Death Magnetic, still waiting to be released has released on of their singles to itunes; The Day That Never Comes.

[youtubevid]-UNfNpjWz-Y[/youtubevid]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Another great lyric, with some strange riffs :)

Human Version 2.35
Reaction score
I don't care what people say, this is a GREAT comeback since St. Anger, and the song is actually very good imo.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It not bad it not amazing :/

Not really into metalica that much tho

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Don't really like this song, the beat is poop, sounds like it was made in garage band or something... There older music is much better.

Last edited:
Human Version 2.35
Reaction score
Don't really like this song, the beat is poop, sounds like it was made in garage band or something... There older music is much better.

the "beat"? this is no wannabe rap son, this is metal. "garage band"? heh, clearly you've mistaken metallica with some soft rock band. Seriously... back to the pen, habbo kiddie.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I fuckin love it. Can't wait for the release :)

Reaction score
The thing I hate most about Metallica is how Lars always sounds like a 3 year old when he's playing. It's so annoying.

The song's not too bad, I'm just sick of Metallica right now because one of our local radio stations has, "Mandatory Metallica" on the top of every hour...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Love the new song. Can't wait for the new album.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
the "beat"? this is no wannabe rap son, this is metal. "garage band"? heh, clearly you've mistaken metallica with some soft rock band. Seriously... back to the pen, habbo kiddie.
First off, you're two years older then me, so I don't see what gives you the right to call me a "kiddie". Plus, what does habbo have to do with this song? Lastly, people have opinions, that's the reason this section is here, for them to be shared..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At first I wanted to pretend this song didn't exist, but when the 4 minute mark rolls round it takes a sudden turn for the awesome. Anyone else think the segment that starts at 1:53 is basically just Fade to Black repackaged though?

Here's their other (better) new song for those who haven't heard it yet:

[youtubevid]TKBy8--Y1Nc[/youtubevid]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pretty awesome songs, can't wait for the whole album. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another new song (it kicks butt):

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
awesome
mettalica
there will be no death metal without metallica
whahaha
haha

WTF!? Metallica isn't death metal. They are simply metal. Also they have been labeled as one of the Big Four of Thrash. Along with Megadeth, Anthrax, and Slayer.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aha death metal.

As for the new songs, they're purty good.

Back