Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MetroMaple PSDs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MetroMaple PSDs

Yay random free PSDs!
You may have seen them in that part of RZ known as the Portfolio.
So yeah. Here are the PSDs to my MetroMaple design.
Not like you really need them to code it, you could get all the dimensions and colors and etc. from the screenshots alone. But whatever.
If you do decide to code them, whether it be for a web design or launcher design or whatever, be sure to give me credits.
If any profit is made by using these, some of it needs to come my way.

Version 1.0 - [Download Link: ]
Screenshot
lW5lH - MetroMaple PSDs - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 1.1 - [Download Link: ]
Screenshot
yoxGP - MetroMaple PSDs - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 1.2 - [Download Link: ]
Screenshot
WJgyL - MetroMaple PSDs - RaGEZONE Forums

Have fun :mellow:
Note: v1.0 is the only design in which I designed every page.
Note 2: The background sucks. Feel free to change it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know, I come in this section now and then to get some ideas about my own Website Designs, and to grab some graphics I may not have yet. And I have to say Version 1 & 2 have to be by far the best Designs I've seen yet. It's quite the eye-candy if you will.

Kudos to you for finally posting something worth while and decent on here. I've seen all the design releases in this section and this by far beats them all. I would personally change up a thing or 2 on my end but that's just my own taste otherwise there isn't a single thing I would change as a production site as-is. It's very nice.

Again kudos to you and if I ever decide to go with something similar to this, I'll certainly give you credit for the idea if not the overall site (should I happen to go with something exactly as that).

:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome work, Samir. Though I think I like version 2 more than 3.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm working on a v4 atm, based off of the current Xbox 360 UI.
Although I'm stuck at how I'm going to create a billboard.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[strike]You could always use the first tile as the billboard, with everything else you planned behind it.[/strike]
Nope, that isn't going to work.

--

Not sure what you mean by billboard but here is what I think might work:
Zaytrex - MetroMaple PSDs - RaGEZONE Forums

inb4It'sAllWrong

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just do not like the third, but I found very interesting the other two shown for you;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol are you going to "pay" him to code it or waste a month out of someone's life pretending to be an owner of ObsidianCraft and bsing you have 20k in your paypal.

Who are you? and lol i can't afford to pay LMAO too cheap..Only probz max 10 cents...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[strike]You could always use the first tile as the billboard, with everything else you planned behind it.[/strike]
Nope, that isn't going to work.

--

Not sure what you mean by billboard but here is what I think might work:
Zaytrex - MetroMaple PSDs - RaGEZONE Forums

inb4It'sAllWrong
Yeah that's what I pretty much have already sorta.
Well like with the nav bar there, the generic stuff above it, and everything else in boxes within a big rectangular box like the Xbox 360 GUI. Although I had the boxes arranged somewhat differently.
Anyway, I have a legit background this time that actually works for the name I'm giving it, and it would be awesome if I had all the boxed things in a gigantic billboard.
And then maybe random MS characters/mobs/npcs/whatever on like the place where you can stand on a billboard, maybe hanging off of it, etc.
I just have no idea how I'm going to design a billboard.

I just do not like the third, but I found very interesting the other two shown for you;
Well. There's only one reason really why I even made 2 other versions.
People kept saying that it looked more like a launcher design rather than a web design.
So v2 was me trying to make it more like a web design, and v3 again trying to make it even more like the generic web design.

Can u please code version 1.....
No. It looks pretty easy to code. So get someone to do it.

Back