Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Middlesbrough

Reaction score
Between 22nd and 31st of March I should be in Middlesbrough, anyone that knows me and wants to meetup in that area, pm me and we can work out something :D

Yours Lee

(omen that includes u :tp: )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ur goin to the coolest place on earth :cool:

and don't meet up wit omen, he's will rape u :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
Boro ownz.....Not :lol:

Give it another 128 years and you might win another cup! :lol:

wasnt on about the boro team. i support Arsenal i was saying thet Boro ownz in general as in the ppl who come from there.

ppl think imma Rapist now :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
sure west ham in division 1 lol

and what! lol, least we feckin won cups in the past, took you 128 years to win one lol, your always on the verge of relegation lol! and West Hams ground is down the road to me, 10 minuite walk to upton park lol :cool:

Yes we suck, but we suck in style.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
and what! lol, least we feckin won cups in the past, took you 128 years to win one lol, your always on the verge of relegation lol! and West Hams ground is down the road to me, 10 minuite walk to upton park lol :cool:

Yes we suck, but we suck in style.
ya jus talkin the past m8 jus look at it now silverwear aside were still better than you i know teams are better than us and you aint one of them :tp:

Reaction score
I get told Middlesbrough is a great place, well, what good clubs are there :) and are they easy to get to, I need some kinda guide :D if anyone can help. Place name, and loc would be cool, but the more info the better :)

Thanks

Back