Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Military parades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What countries still have military parades? I know Iran,North Korea,China,Russia and Vietnam still have them.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean o.0 USA always has Memorial Day parades, which is theoretically a "military" parade.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean o.0 USA always has Memorial Day parades, which is theoretically a "military" parade.
Where they show off their power by displaying their soldiers and tanks and choppers,that stuff...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where they show off their power by displaying their soldiers and tanks and choppers,that stuff...

I don't think we have those here in the USA. I saw the military parade on TV where it was hosted in Beijing. It was pretty cool to see hundreds of Tanks parked right outside the Tienanmen square.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thank you.

We are the greatest fighting force on earth.
We don't have to have pathetic parades to pretend we are important.

Please don't say that. This thread will then turn into a "My country is better than yours" flame war.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in belgium we have military parades, i've been part off 1, standing still for 2 hours...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We don't have them, but we do have Military on display( At my local counterfit market, they have a tank that you can go inside of but it has everything disconnected :( ).

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the US would be so scared if the Russians and the Chinese(me) will have a military parade together...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to start a nationalism debate here.
But china sucks, the only reason they are barley considered a world power is their mass numbers.

They can throw bodies instead of using weapons and still win a skirmish.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't want to start a nationalism debate here.
But china sucks, the only reason they are barley considered a world power is their mass numbers.

They can throw bodies instead of using weapons and still win a skirmish.
No,they don't,just the communists made a come back on the crappy KMT and mistakes in the Qin dynasty,they are just recovering.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How the hell can you say that UnMonk, both China and Russia are on par with the US military wise, and while they lack in some areas they vastly outnumber them in others.

Armed Personnel
# 1 China: 2,810,000
# 2 Russia: 1,520,000
# 3 United States: 1,366,000

Tanks
# 1 Russia: 21,000 tanks
# 2 United States: 16,000 tanks
# 3 China: 11,000 tanks

Weapon Holdings
# 1 United States: 38,538,000
# 2 China: 34,281,000

Countries like the US can't really afford to show off their might in a parade anyhow, their forces are too busy and far too stretched all over the world.

But yeah, I haven't really seen those types of parades anywhere other than the places you mentioned. In Canada we have infantry parades, where it's just troops, no vehicles, but it's more of a ceremonial thing for like remembrance day, etc.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How the hell can you say that UnMonk, both China and Russia are on par with the US military wise, and while they lack in some areas they vastly outnumber them in others.

Armed Personnel
# 1 China: 2,810,000
# 2 Russia: 1,520,000
# 3 United States: 1,366,000

Tanks
# 1 Russia: 21,000 tanks
# 2 United States: 16,000 tanks
# 3 China: 11,000 tanks

Weapon Holdings
# 1 United States: 38,538,000
# 2 China: 34,281,000

Countries like the US can't really afford to show off their might in a parade anyhow, their forces are too busy and far too stretched all over the world.

But yeah, I haven't really seen those types of parades anywhere other than the places you mentioned. In Canada we have infantry parades, where it's just troops, no vehicles, but it's more of a ceremonial thing for like remembrance day, etc.
Not to mention the US is borrowing money from China for the war and depends on it for everything.Notice in the US,everything is made in China and in Japan,most stuff in Japan are made in Japan.The US is just too lazy to make its own stuff and has to depend on China for the simplest things like paper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We make our own weapons :D

Also, have you ever tried a russian ak-47 vs a china-made ak47?

the china ones are like cheap molded poop.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We make our own weapons :D

Also, have you ever tried a russian ak-47 vs a china-made ak47?

the china ones are like cheap molded poop.
You're just a white person jealous....China made its own weapons too.Actually the Chinese ones are much easier to use and replace.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL,the 2 most powerful armies on Earth against the US...I agree the US is powerful but so is Russia and China.

A army full of poorly trained soldiers is not a powerful army.
Size < Power & tactics
Seriously.

The Chinese army is large in size but the 'quality' of soldiers are terrible.

FYI; The Chinese apparently have them - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-xQac_sWw[/nomedia]
The video was uploaded on 06, unknown when it was captured however.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A army full of poorly trained soldiers is not a powerful army.
Size < Power & tactics
Seriously.

The Chinese army is large in size but the 'quality' of soldiers are terrible.

FYI; The Chinese apparently have them -
The video was uploaded on 06, unknown when it was captured however.
Poorly trained,god,I hate dumb people like you who don't even look at their training videos.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Poorly trained,god,I hate dumb people like you who don't even look at their training videos.

Yes because I sit around all day looking through Chinese military training videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back