Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Military parades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes because I sit around all day looking through Chinese military training videos.
Those aren't the real sub machine guns used in training,the muskets are for parades.Stop exaggerating,I looked at 1-3 in like 10-20 minutes and their training is pretty harsh and good.They're so fast they could even beat the KMTs' army trucks during the Chinese civil war.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ending the unneeded flame regarding "who's country is better at ___", Can you please explain something to me?

I'm sure the US would be so scared if the Russians and the Chinese(me) will have a military parade together...

Your saying as if the Russians & the Chinese are allies.
Apparently the Chinese attempted to attack the Russians in 1969 -

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ending the unneeded flame regarding "who's country is better at ___", Can you please explain something to me?

Your saying as if the Russians & the Chinese are allies.
Apparently the Chinese attempted to attack the Russians in 1969 -
They are allies and that was Mao's time of ruling,capitalist China didn't exist in 1969.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Chinese and Russians train their soldiers a lot more harsh, and put em through a lot more shenanigans, because their public doesn't whine about their treatment. It's a lot more brutal, and extensive, because they aren't deployed all over the world.

In the US the training is pretty brief, because they're in such a hurry to deploy them.

All I'm saying is that you should never underestimate the opposing side, because while the Chinese and Russian army aren't involved in a bunch of big wars, they are still training, exercising...they're pretty big players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back