Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mir 1.8

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seems 1.8 gonna be reasonably good!

wizard spell: wizzys from lvl 41 you can clone your self and and have a mini u with u exactly like you just 1,8th ur size that copys everything u do

warrior: wars from lvl 36 u can scare peeps so they cant move, musta mean ur bad breath works as a traqulizer...

taoists: taos from lvl 38 u get a new summon that cruls up ya shinsus butt crack and tells it wot to do :D sounds fun.

2 new caves

lighting cave: wonder how long it took them to come up with that original name

molton rock cave: wow a rock...

and a next lvl cave witch i can not remember the name of: where this new god goes o_O

some new items: rz had them bout a year ago

and of course no server patch is with out. . . these so called bugs being fixed. . .so far they recon they got rid of most of the bugs. . .yeah in bw meat shop!

psssh euro mir running outta ideas they are using the only thing the private servers cant do, in every patch and thats new spells

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's not exactly that there running outta ideas man, its more of exactly WHAT else they can add which would be COMPLETELY new. That patch actually sounds really good m8.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a silly little fairy that me and lilcooldoode had on our server ages bak looks quite good tho, called it summon pixie. . also i have found away round shoes and belts and stones that if mental reopens RZ will be exclusive to RZ :D

Reaction score
i downloaded 1.7

made an account but when i log in the gates opeing bit do not appear. any ideas? emailed them but maybe they do not work today.

ffs if only mir2 rz was comeing back.

waiting for mu here but its taking long. :(

edit yeah those patch ideas seem good. wizzeh get something like summon pet of themselves yummy.

Back