MIR 2 Client and Server Download with Password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys:
I have a little problem , i start the server , then start client ,but client can not running,the error log is :

System.TypeInitializationException: “Client.MirControls.MirScene” the type initializer throws an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Failed to load file or assembly “Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35” Or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified.
in Client.MirSounds.SoundManager.PlaySound(Int32 index, Boolean loop)
in Client.MirScenes.LoginScene..ctor()
in Client.MirControls.MirScene..cctor()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, all working but this is only allowed to be play locally alone. I don't see any option to set myself as a GM. This may work to open to public but no idea how to set myself GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[2022/10/25 20:02:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer of 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed-mode assembly was compiled against runtime version 'v1.1.4322' and cannot be loaded in 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information. in Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor() --- End of stack tracing of inner exceptions --- in Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Create() in Client.CMain.CMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)[2022/10/25 20:02:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer of 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed-mode assembly was compiled against runtime version 'v1.1.4322' and cannot be loaded in 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information. in Client.MirSounds.SoundManager.PlaySound(Int32 index, Boolean loop) in Client.MirScenes.LoginScene..ctor() in Client.MirControls.MirScene..cctor() --- End of stack tracing of inner exceptions --- in Client.CMain.CMain_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
I'm trying this problem =(