Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mir3 Europe Help

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
they should have sent you 1 in an email m8

i had this problem, sign up again with a different email

ok, they only sent me the pass but not a ID :D
ill just sign up with a different email like u did :D

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
i finnaly got that e-mail, though i got some fucked up ID and Pass that ill never remember and cant even change em :(
also i was able to make one char, then a Ducking Network Error and now cant get back on :(

NoPeace - an unlucky bastard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
where do u register and dl it! Rahhh noone will tell me!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
grr rar dl is down and i dont know what hotfix or bittorrint is :(

Reaction score
bittorent is a popular p2p client, where every1 dls and shares the files
here is a bittorent client

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMG NOW THE BITTORENT WONT WORK :chair:

Btw.. thanks alot NoPeace.

Reaction score
NoPeace said:
i finnaly got that e-mail, though i got some fucked up ID and Pass that ill never remember and cant even change em :(
also i was able to make one char, then a Ducking Network Error and now cant get back on :(

NoPeace - an unlucky bastard

The username/password is like that for yer safety :p although you CAN change the password from what I've heard.... but it's a good thing so the h4x dont get yah :chair: :icon6:

network errors can happen, just try again.. if it continues make sure your all patched up :p

the mir3europe forum has all the details about that.. you pretty much just need the new patch stuff in order to get all the right info

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got my account pw and everything, now all I need is the client.. :cry:

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The servers are takeing a beating right now.... Best thing to do about your username n password is just have the email open in the background and copy n past it in. Also... everyone keeps lagging out or whatever. Still waiting for em to sort out the servers as they should be more than able to handle this many people. (look at the korean servers... they have hundreds of thousands n we have.... 2 or 3 thousand at the moment. Bit lame really)

Back