Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mir3db import problem!! Legend of Mir 3 

Reaction score
Can someone please explain why i get this error when i try to import from the mir3db file in sql. I have this error on both of my systems one having Windows 2000 and the other having XP Pro. Thanks In Advance.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Please someone must have had this problem before, at a guess i would say it was some thing to do with a windows update interfering with something in sql, but im only guessing. However im sure someone has come accross this before so please help me out

Reaction score
Please someone must have encountered this!!!! I've had the thing running before but now it wont run. ive done a full install of windows and the server files.

Reaction score
Well m8 i think youll find that your wrong! that is unless the files in the MSRF2.9b are corrupt as it is a fresh download from which i am trying to install from. So im sorry to say but i think youll find that that is not the answer.

Still looking for an answer!!!!?

Reaction score
Ok then - open up the database in access, export the whole lot to excell and try that for a import. For exmaple - is your SQL a demo version, maybe the 120 days has expired or your system is feked - who knows... least i answered with something eh!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorted it out for him.

Thread can be locked now.

Back