Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online

Reaction score
I've seen some Private servers have unique animations this Thread will give you an idea of how to use the Mixamo library for your Ran Online Server.

Requirements:

Autodesk 3ds Max 2012(I cannot provide link)
Charedit.exe From Ran GS(I cannot provide link)

for 3Ds Max2012

b_m.x converted to FBX for male
b_w.x converted to FBX for female
NEWLINK: .FBX and .MAX

Open 3ds Max 2012
Step 1:

ZGk5RS5 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2:
Import the FBX file
vkXo3dc - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
If you want animation for Male select b_m.FBX
If you want animation for Female select b_w.FBX
Diq48KM - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3:
Include
Select Add and update animation
aT9duz3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4:
Click the Schematic for Clearer view Open Image in New Tab
Q8e8o9i - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 5:
Connect L and R Calvicle to Spine2
Z18zOZb - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

PREVIEW OUTPUT:
By changing the Schematics you can now use this FBX to
UsKiXOJ - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 6:
Now Export the to FBX (Do not close 3dsMAX)
CO7dsQk - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Input your Filename and Save
XAGApoY - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 7:
Upload your Modified FBX to
U8kwW7U - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Open your modified FBX
bswTKKD - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 8:
Select your Animation on mixamo library then Download
C3RtOSo - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 9:
Select Version 6.1FBX then Download
uQBSakC - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 10:
Go to your new Downloaded FBX file and proceed to 3dsmax
E2jbYDU - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 11:
Import your new FBX downloaded from Mixamo
NMOwzAi - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

7ewfDKX - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 12:
on Import Settings include Update animation then Ok.
dWBZycz - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Test your Animation by pressing the Play button

2Kx8KDJ - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 13:
When you're done with your testing you can now restore the Schematics to old settings.
aAzUatF - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Connect L and R Calvicle to Neck
nyWytMi - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 14:
Export to Xfile using for 3Ds Max2012
1WZ8E8v - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Input Filename then Save.
7mPG7Rk - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 15:
Export Settings:
Check Include animation

rDYIyKh - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Double check the frame counts
xSiVoMH - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

also check frame counts from mixamo.
6IU9bFO - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 16:
Copy your new Generated X file to data/animation.
Yqybp93 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Paste it to your data/animation Folder
OEQn0m3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 17:
Open up your Charedit.exe
jn2lPpv - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

then load your CHF
9doFwI3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 18:
Click New
aLgGq0 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Load your generated Xfile with new animation
Z0Ag9Oo - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 19:
Test your new animation

K92FAMd - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
New cfg/bin are located in data/animation.
7yII5wb - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Full video Tutorial:

Credits:
Blazer

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For Autodesk 3ds Max 2012

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3PmlsaCXTKQAzdVudQPoVgJp8RphfhT/view

PASS : sbz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen some Private servers have unique animations this Thread will give you an idea of how to use the Mixamo library for your Ran Online Server.

Requirements:
for 3Ds Max2012

b_m.x converted to FBX for male(Available on Attachment)
b_w.x converted to FBX for female(Available on Attachment)

Open 3ds Max 2012
Step 1:

ZGk5RS5 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2:
Import the FBX file
vkXo3dc - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Diq48KM - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3:
Include
aT9duz3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4:
Q8e8o9i - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 5:
Z18zOZb - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

PREVIEW OUTPUT:
UsKiXOJ - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 6:
CO7dsQk - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
XAGApoY - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 7:
U8kwW7U - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Open your modified FBX
bswTKKD - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 8:
C3RtOSo - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 9:
uQBSakC - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 10:
E2jbYDU - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 11:
NMOwzAi - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

7ewfDKX - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 12:
dWBZycz - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

2Kx8KDJ - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 13:
When you're done with your testing you can now restore the Schematics to old settings.
aAzUatF - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

nyWytMi - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 14:
1WZ8E8v - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

7mPG7Rk - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 15:
Export Settings:
Check Include animation
rDYIyKh - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

xSiVoMH - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

6IU9bFO - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 16:
Yqybp93 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

OEQn0m3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 17:
jn2lPpv - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

then load your CHF
9doFwI3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 18:
Click New
aLgGq0 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Z0Ag9Oo - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
Step 19:
Test your new animation
K92FAMd - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums
7yII5wb - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Full video Tutorial:

Credits:
BlazeDex
GerberSec

big thanks for this, so helpful this,
i wish next tutorial making costume and adding skeleton on model also merging the mesh

can you share your charedit? cant load the x.file on our charedit

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you'r video need mouse point please

Reaction score
you'r video need mouse point please

Refer to the screenshots that I made if you're having difficulties.:dancemental:

big thanks for this, so helpful this,
i wish next tutorial making costume and adding skeleton on model also merging the mesh

can you share your charedit? cant load the x.file on our charedit

I cannot share my charedit.exe, the encryption is different from yours.

solved
thanks sir bLaZer21 uploaded panda plugin
No problem!
bLaZer21 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL]Mixamo Library Animation to Ran Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For Juver you can use EditorSkinChar

and here CharEdit for GS original tool use gs client share for this tool

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Requirements:
for 3Ds Max2012

b_m.x converted to FBX for male(Available on Attachment)
b_w.x converted to FBX for female(Available on Attachment)

Open 3ds Max 2012
Step 1:

Step 2:
Import the FBX file

Step 3:
Include

Step 4:

Step 5:

PREVIEW OUTPUT:

Step 6:

Step 7:
Open your modified FBX

Step 8:

Step 9:

Step 10:

Step 11:

Step 12:

Step 13:

Step 14:

Step 15:
Export Settings:
Check Include animation

Step 16:

Step 17:

then load your CHF
Step 18:
Click New
Step 19:
Test your new animation

Full video Tutorial:

Credits:
BlazeDex
GerberSec

Sir can you share your Panda Plugin?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,
thanks for your share.
is there any full bone with cloth bone can share me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir but how to import the ran model to 3dmax or blender please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, is the generated bin and cfg in CharEdit can use in Juver based client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's supported.
Thank you. I'll try this today and leave a comment once done. Again, thank you!

Hi bLaZer21, it is working in CharEdit but when I transfer it to my juver client and add the cfg, the EditorSkinChar keeps on not responding. And here's the error from the logs.
[2023-07-13 11:00:14] file read error : D:\Ran EP9 2\Ran EP9 Dev\Data\Animation\twistdance.bin
[2023-07-13 11:00:14] file read error : D:\Ran EP9 2\Ran EP9 Dev\Data\Animation\twistdance.bin

I think it has something to do with this, when I try to load the x file in CharEdit, the character becomes so big:

Please send help. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back