Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMOParadox Launcher doesnt patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have setup the MMOParadox Launcher provided by MrSensei or at least the updated version as here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/ep8-2-improved-mmo-paradox-launcher.1216072/

The launcher works perfectly fine up to the point when i would like to patch something (shows Updated Failed). I followed the txt file provided within the tcl builder which means i updated the cabal.exe. and put the update into corresponding folder etc. but for some reason it does not work. I additionally looked at the code in case there has been some errors but as expected there has been none and logically it all makes sense. Could anyone guide me in the right direction on how to apply patches since i cant figure this out for the life of me.

Additional Note: I have looked in other threads regarding the launcher but there has not been really any information on how to get the patch process to work.

Any help is appreciated!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

I have setup the MMOParadox Launcher provided by MrSensei or at least the updated version as here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/ep8-2-improved-mmo-paradox-launcher.1216072/

The launcher works perfectly fine up to the point when i would like to patch something (shows Updated Failed). I followed the txt file provided within the tcl builder which means i updated the cabal.exe. and put the update into corresponding folder etc. but for some reason it does not work. I additionally looked at the code in case there has been some errors but as expected there has been none and logically it all makes sense. Could anyone guide me in the right direction on how to apply patches since i cant figure this out for the life of me.

Additional Note: I have looked in other threads regarding the launcher but there has not been really any information on how to get the patch process to work.

Any help is appreciated!
Sometimes cabal.exe is flagged, so try it with your anti-virus turned off.

Upvote 0
Back