• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Moderator Application] - Aura Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
About Me:
Name: Tom

I have an Associates of Science in Information Technology that I got about 18 months ago. On my down time I like to develop websites and expand my knowledge in web development. I recently started to learn Laravel around October and have made a few sites with it. I don't think I'll ever switch frameworks again, it makes my life so much easier.

I joined RageZONE almost 4 years ago because a Jade Dynasty private server I played called DoDo Jade Dynasty had shut down and I was curious on how to set one up. I looked around the community and found a very friendly guy to help me set one up on a VM, I couldn't thank him enough.

The reason behind that little spiel is cause I was looking for some help and I got it from this community, so I think it's about time I start giving back in a bigger way. When I help others with their problems and they are appreciative, it makes me happy and my day go by smoother.

Skills:
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • HTML & CSS
  • JavaScript & jQuery
  • Linux
Have I contributed to Aura Kingdom?
Since Aura Kingdom got added just the other day, I haven't been able to contribute much to it yet other than answering questions other members have. But I'm in the process of making a user/admin panel with one of the other members from that section that will be open source.

What contributions have I made to RageZONE?
Asides the help and support I've given on topics:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-cleanest-1345-server-files-979662/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jd1378-regenisis-files-997631/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-website-broadcast-988293/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/complete-error-guide-990461/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-1-5-1-easy-1014795/
Besides all of that, I'm the creator of a couple development groups on Skype (Aura Kingdom & Perfect World) which I leave open for the community to join.

Infractions & Warnings?
I have 2 infractions and 1 warning on my account which have all expired. The latest one being a warning that happened almost a year ago.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Hulu

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend him to be moderator of aura kingdom.

Good luck mate.

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know, but maybe its too soon? The section ws created just a few days ago...
If I were you,I would try to help in that section as much as I can before I asked to be moderator.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I've known Hulu for about a year, to maybe 2 now and I can say that he is a great worker and put huge effort in the things he would like to see done.

The fact that Aura Kingdom is a new section is an irrelevant argument to me as a moderator is required.

The section is currently blooming open and lots of progress is being made by the community.

Hulu has created/released great things in the past and helped me back in the days when I had my own server, therefor I give him my vouch.

Reaction score
I dont know, but maybe its too soon? The section ws created just a few days ago...
If I were you,I would try to help in that section as much as I can before I asked to be moderator.

Completely irrelevant when you see people getting mods for sections they've never posted in, that's not having a dig just an observation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Definitely i vouch for Hulu . Suited the best for AK section. Helped me a lot and do really know on what hes doing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Hulu is really recommended guy for moderating this section.
i had a plan to apply too for biggest mailbox lmao
MentaL, GET OVER HERE, three weeks passed, whats your opinion?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Let me quote Justice For All here:

Just be patient, the higher ups will make a decision when they are ready. Other applications have taken much longer. Just stay active in the section you're applying for and prove why you should be hired

My own application has taken several months with a nice outcome
Just wait, you won't be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.