Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Fiesta Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vote for this guy, i've worked with him. He is pro and he is mature and responsible. He has a pretty wide knowledge with Fiesta and it's components. Go Peter! xD
#ragezoonersince2012

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I strongly reccommend accepting Petru into the ragezone fiesta moderation team.
He is a responsible, loyal, helpful, smart, and also friendly.
I'm sure he will help out Ragezone by a huge amount,
he is very active on the fiesta forums, and is a professional to when it comes to fiesta.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very, very short application. It's also poorly written. The Fiesta section isn't thaaaaaat active; it doesn't require two moderators.

If you want a chance, improve your application over-all; include more information, try improving your English a bit, provide some links to contributing posts you have made etc. Right now all I can see is "I like the game, I know how create things for it. The End".

If you improve your application a lot I might consider vouching for you, even though I don't think we need another moderator (usually just takes a day or two after reporting a post). As of now, I would have to say no.

Anyway, good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your signature says "Ragezooner is OFF . Fiesta Online sucks." but you're applying to be mod of Fiesta Online?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's just a signature, it doesn't mean everything.

@Sailor Moon, the only thing that stopped him the Requirements. or he would be a mod i think xP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No he wouldn't. The Fiesta section isn't even recruiting moderators, so to get accepted you would need a superb and unique application. This one is worse than the general application (and the older one is hardly any better).

I've been in the Fiesta Section for a while, and I remember you from KDev; I still would not vouch for you. You lack English skills, no links to your helpful Fiesta posts, you're relatively young and I know maturity > age, but you haven't showed enough maturity.

If you think the Fiesta section needs better moderating you're better of asking the current moderator or the supervisors first.

So yeah. No to you, sorry. Nothing against you personally, but yeah.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know I ain't the best at English but you should get out,out of your little perfection box.There are enough mods there,i agree with that but none have anything to do with fiesta in my opinion.A Moderator is not only the guy that deletes posts and stop there.
I don't need to post my helpful posts in my app,i did my app how i wanted and was aware of guys like you who bugg me for no reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
See, you show no maturity whatsoever. You are not fit to be a moderator. And yes, if you want a chance being a moderator you need to prove yourself worthy, you can't do the application however you want and expect it to be work.

Want better chances of being moderator? Get a mod to approve of your application. Want me to actually read it all? dont use multi colours and use paragraphs. For an even greater chance of being moderator... actually contribute to the section you are applying for.

I'd suggest applying again after you've matured a bit more. If you can't even take normal criticism then you aren't ready.

Reaction score
See, you show no maturity whatsoever. You are not fit to be a moderator. And yes, if you want a chance being a moderator you need to prove yourself worthy, you can't do the application however you want and expect it to be work.

I'd suggest applying again after you've matured a bit more. If you can't even take normal criticism then you aren't ready.

He is very mature, I worked with him, he meets deadlines, if he has a problem he will tell you/me, If he needs more time he will ask. He is a very mature and well structured young man.

He contributes probably all/a high amount of his free time to the Fiesta Online section, he probably released stuff which most servers will be working with on adding into game.

As said above, very mature and sophisticated, Vouch from me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how mature he is when he is working with you. He needs to show maturity here, on RaGEZONE, especially considering his age. He doesn't.

And I know he releases 3D models, but the ones selecting the moderators might not, which is why he must provide those kind of things in his application if I want a chance.

No to being a moderator at the moment. Later? Who knows, maybe you'll improve over-all. If that were to happen, I would vouch. But not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back