Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for The Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing
Reaction score
Hi Rz,
How are you all doing?

About me -:

My name is Huzefa, I live in India and I am 17 years old.
I joined rz 3 years ago, for creating retros, good old times. ( But is it so boring now... )
Made a lot of friends and had fun. :):
I sit on my comp after I come back from school. Do a little surfing on the net and then go do my work.
After my work, I have plenty of free time. In that time I check rz, and other sites and create tags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I applying for this section? Because I love art.
Art has completely changed me this year. Before that, I was just a normal computer gamer.... playing LoL/Retros wasting my time. ( It was fun, but still a waste of time for me :p:

I love doing graphics. It is awesome and relaxing. Whenever I am free, I learn new stuff, create a few tags. And share it.
This section is not active like how it used to be. ( Which is not good )
Only a handful people post a few posts in a week (hehehe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to become a moderator in this section, so I can give my best and try to revamp this section.
Do stuffs like events, events and more events :p:
Chewbecca is trying to hold competitions but is having a tough time. So I want to help her conduct more events and competitions.
I have ideas to get this section running. Like, do sotws/aotws. Hold a tagwall competition and more.
I will dedicate more of my free time for the better of this section.

I am active in this section, I check rz daily to see something new in this section. Hehe but you do not always get what you want right? But I will never stop hoping,
I may be not the best guy for the section. But if you all give me a chance, I will surely do my best and try to meet your expectations. I would also like to say, I do not have much experience with a vB forum ( I did moderate one forum years ago, but that was like for a week or two ) Though I do not know much, I can learn ( we are all here to learn right? ) I am a fast learner
I've been warned twice, but nothing major.

Before ending my application, I would like to say that I may not have contributed much to the section. But, I would really love to see this section getting active and regain its glory.
That is all.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day.

Hope :):

My Hobbies -:

Heheh, I want to share more about myself.
I love to play football ( YaY Germany won!! )
Love to do archery as a hobby and also professionally.
I like to type, but not write ( my handwriting is not that very good :p:
Usually, when I am free. I wonder how things are created and I google for answers ( most of the time ) Nature is awesome!!

Preparing
Reaction score
Good to see the section getting active slowly.

Bump for my application. Need your support guys

Reaction score
Portfolio never had any glory, lol. People come here for development not Portfolio, that was just an addition so to people can request signatures and avatars, the rest of the sub sections were added later, so these designers can also showcase other works, such as web designing, and generally anything related to graphics. Furthermore for the current active users in the Portfolio and the amount of moderators already assigned to it, I doubt they'll need a new moderator, unless both of them quit.

You have popped in to Portfolio a couple of months ago, in my opinion you should spend much more time around, before you can apply.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Portfolio never had any glory, lol. People come here for development not Portfolio, that was just an addition so to people can request signatures and avatars, the rest of the sub sections were added later, so these designers can also showcase other works, such as web designing, and generally anything related to graphics. Furthermore for the current active users in the Portfolio and the amount of moderators already assigned to it, I doubt they'll need a new moderator, unless both of them quit.

You have popped in to Portfolio a couple of months ago, in my opinion you should spend much more time around, before you can apply.

To my belief Chewbecca is looking for 2 new moderators.
Would like more applicants! We are looking for another two possible mods!

Riizq seems like a good candidate for this section as he has had a lot of activity in the section and is always willing to give and take criticism well. Always posting daily as well in the section too.

Preparing
Reaction score

The section was more active 2 years ago than it is now(Though I posted a few times, I did go through the threads). Many new people joined that section at that time, created awesome gfx that inspired me to do more gfx.
Those were good times. Tiretism, Scratch, Slati, Creeps and others posting their graphics and providing cnc.

I created this application cause I read Becca's thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f119/looking-moderator-1012082/
It is totally fine for me if I get rejected. There are mods over there that are doing their work totally fine, but what the section needs is some fun activity to make people active. This is where I would love to help them.

Popped in like a jack in the box maybe?

To my belief Chewbecca is looking for 2 new moderators.

Riizq seems like a good candidate for this section as he has had a lot of activity in the section and is always willing to give and take criticism well. Always posting daily as well in the section too.

Thank you. :wink:

Preparing
Reaction score
Pf Section is getting more active than last week. Gj guys =)

This is a bump for my application~

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I know Riizq from a few posts in the Entertainment section (like my home) and seems like a decent guy. +1 vouch.

Preparing
Reaction score
I know Riizq from a few posts in the Entertainment section (like my home) and seems like a decent guy. +1 vouch.

Do you not remember me from the habbo section? ( Almost 2 years a go ) You've changed your name quite a few times. The first one was Nauman maybe? I am ManiacButcher ( or was :eek:tt1: )

Heheh thank you.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I do not see a reason for you to bump your application, unless it's on the second page. MentaL is able to see the difference between closed and open threads.

I do notice a lot of your presence on that section.

I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back