[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

My project received a DMCA and at the time I thought it was legitimate. I stupidly contacted Sulake asking if it was a legitimate takedown performed by them. They gave me a "letter of undertaking" (from the heading of the document). I treated this like if I didn't do anything I would end up like Aaron.

I wasn't until later it was revealed that another forum user had sent a fraudulent DMCA.

Almost four years later and Sulake haven't contacted me since. tt1:

Nillus created a basic post that was leading the section in the right direction - Would you not be able to pick up where he left off in teaching new users how to create an emulator?

I am already creating and developing an emulator, which is open-source and free to use. It's open-source so people can look at the changes made (like how bugs get patched and adding new features).

Of course I want to educate more people, that's partially the reason why I am developing this project. The other reason is so I learn how to be a better programmer.

I'm always ready to help others when it comes to development if they need it, or they have asked me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.