Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application -PerfectWorld

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Person Info:
Name: Frankie Delano
Language: English

Occupation: Produce Department at Publix (yea Lame Job but benefits are good.)
Hobby: Game servers , Database scripting , learning new types of servers
Favorite Sections: Perfect World,KnightOnline (before it got archived)

About Me:
Well some of you may remeber me from Mu Section as well as KnightOnlight how ever i used Advocate on that section more. I started coming to ragezone back in 2004. when I first gotten into Private Server Development was when diablo 1 and 2 came out use to be a loyal member at Nightshivers.com (Now known as Ladderhall.com) a dueling /hacking site (when I say hacking we modified our characters to the extreme) was known as LordOdin on that site. It's where I first became aware of private servers , where we first started running bnet private servers. I started getting interested in Html coding , creating and understanding servers from there . After I retired from there I came here got more interested in Development. Just recently came back after taking a break from development after a few years. started back messing with Perfect World. I have been in server development for a very long time, and have the experience and know how to easily solve most common problems.

Why I have applied as moderator?
I am applying as a moderator for Perfect World , I have been a Moderator for ragezone in Mu section years Back. and have the experience of of being a moderator. Not to mention 343 seems to be the only active moderator in that forum section , also i notice that PerfectWorld section is not as popular as it once was and would like to help restore it back to an fully active forum before it gets archived like KnightOnline did.

Back