Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Ran Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
As a moderator, you should really tame your temper. This isn't how you respond to criticism. Looking at the fact you've been a mod before, you know you'll get a lot of criticism.

Vaulient made an assumption. It'd be great if you could show Vaulient why Vaulient is incorrect, or "ignore" the post by stating it's nonsense, on a different way.

Anyway; You can help people on facebook or the section as a normal user as well. You can also try to get the section alive as a normal user. What do you believe you can do more as a moderator in the section?

Well i guess i just expected a moderator to have more than just a regular user. Criticism is always there but comment by a moderator leveling someone down isn't acceptable. Im applying to be a moderator to help moderating, i was not saying if i will be there as a moderator i will be able to help the section. I already helped it before being a normal user and i can do it again but i just want to apply since a moderator is needed its that simple.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i guess i just expected a moderator to have more than just a regular user. Criticism is always there but comment by a moderator leveling someone down isn't acceptable. Im applying to be a moderator to help moderating, i was not saying if i will be there as a moderator i will be able to help the section. I already helped it before being a normal user and i can do it again but i just want to apply since a moderator is needed its that simple.

I didn't see Vaulients comments offensive at all. The facts are they half the posts are not in English. How do we know, people who do not speak the other language know what is being said? We don't. Therefore we can assume whatever our brains would like to assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back