• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - Ran Online

Reaction score
Good candidate for the job, looks much better now that you've lengthened your application. I also have to say, your English is great considering you're from the Philippines, so that's a clear indicator that you have learnt and will continue to learn through your time here.

Good luck on your application,
arsenokoitai

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am not one to argue or upset anybody with my own observations/views but..seriously, I found these statements very disturbing at the very least:
Without exception, I have found them to be small minded and unpleasant people, generally stupid with no sense of imagination or fun, and especially prone to the less endearing human traits such as favoritism.

One of the key elements of my psyche is a total lack of empathy.(But i don't care about it)

Therefore, in matters where perhaps a lot of time can be wasted in sensitive handling and all that new age nonsense - you can depend on me to steam in and waste the opponent.
By opponent I mean fellow website user of course, but in a truly derogatory manner.
As I have travelled through life I have managed to alienate pretty much everyone I have encountered.
Anyway, good luck on your application. I wish you all the best. And yet you do strike me as kinda scary there. It's as if the lines I quoted above didn't come from you.
Yes, I've been a Veteran Global Moderator once for a Ragnarok Emulator site so I should know what I am talking about. But that was on another site and not this one. Regards. ^_^

Last edited:
Back