Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] - Silkroad Online

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Staff my application for moderator in Silkroad Online

About me

Name: Denise456
Languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English

Contributions:

Released alot things to help developers in server and fixes.

i'm Developer Silkroad and play silkroad 7 years ago...

Greetings, Denise456

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please provide links to your releases.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though I know nothing about Silkroad Online your Moderator application is extremely bland and lacking in every department and it seems like you're just after the green username since it you put little to no effort into it. This is just my opinion however.

It's a no from me.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As ησвяαιη stated, no release links, no backing information to why you want the role and a very distasteful application.

It's a no from me.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not only what the previous 2 said, but I checked your posts and you have only made 5 since the start of this year (6 months ago) so your activity is extremely low too. I'm sorry but I can not say I support your application either. Maybe stay active and keep contributing and helping people in the section and then try again in the future.

Reactions: DNC
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You need to prove the Moderators & your application with more information. Have seen some of the Moderator Application's in the past?, Some make you read for hours. If I was you, I wouldn't continue with this application it's pointless.

Thanks for contributing,

Cheers

Back