Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator application - Travian

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Personal information
  • Nationality: British.
  • Languages: English, Russian and little bit of Korean.

Experiences:

• Developing in many languages such as PHP, C#, C++, UE4Script, Java, HTML and others.
  • I've have been community manager for multiple private servers (Lineage II, Travian and few others) (They are closed now).

RageZone related and stuff
A little Travian-related: I've once played a mobile version of Travian witch was way way 9 years back and since then I got an interest. I have been wanting to make my own game, and there was where I found RageZone and began my Quest. Probably most hated guy by Dzoki (Kappa). Anyway I did contribute some fixes to the old clone (MentaL knows my old username, no need to show it here, because I am ashamed of the past.), but yeah..
I am a known freelancer among Travian servers, I've did some development at a lot of servers (>>not gonna post ads here<<) and I have a lot of experience doing this stuff.

The reason I want to join the moderators for this section is to make it clean.
Okay there is a moderator for it, but tell me. Is he keeping it clean? I haven't seen him active there for a really long time since I released funtravi script. Because there are some posts that are in wrong sections (https://forum.ragezone.com/f583/) and I'd like to tidy up that. Honestly I would help out the user needs. I am probably the most active person that has no life in my age, more than 14 hours I sit on the PC doing some development for people that ask me, so I can watch this section day and night.

If you have any questions, please ask below.
Thank you.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Care to explain why you share an IP address and computer with an existing RZ Moderator?
What ? lol. I only had a user from 2009, witch I left because I wanted to change my name and start my life at ragezone over.

Reaction score
What ? lol. I only had a user from 2009, witch I left because I wanted to change my name and start my life at ragezone over.

I have it on good authority that your IP and computer was used in 2013 by an existing RZ Moderator.
Your answer is not exactly satisfactory.

I like your application, but I also want to get clarity on this issue.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that your IP and computer was used in 2013 by an existing RZ Moderator.
Your answer is not exactly satisfactory.

I like your application, but I also want to get clarity on this issue.
Just PM me on the IP, i'll explain everything.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
You don't know your own IP?

Just explain here. Unless you have something to hide?
What should I hide ?

The only account that I was talking about was since 22-03-11.
I was ashamed of not controlling my anger at some people and somehow became the hated person by dev's.
I've changed my name to this, witch gave me brand new personality and trying to control my anger without hurting anyone's feeling (but failed couple of times few week or months ago)..
I don't have any accounts related to my IP Address, only 1 and this (makes 2 accounts). I did ask MentaL to remove it, but I don't remember the reason he did not. Honestly I have no idea who else is having the same IP as I do, probably family member, but I'm the only one that uses this IP address so I have no idea about that other RZ moderator.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Dated on 2013;

nmilchev seems to have multiple personalities using InCube and nmilchev sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!​

Appears the mod logged into the user account.
I asked you to check my last logged IP's and you didn't tell me that nmilchev was in my acc.. lol
Edit:
My mistake. Only asked for last 10. :glare:

Last edited:
Back