Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Moderator Application

Name: Bradley

Sections: (MMO and MMORPG Developments, Team Recruitment, MMO Plus or Free MMO Servers)

Backstory:
Hi there, so most've you might known me for all kinds of lightings or interactions with me over the past lifespan of Ragezone, and I know that the majority might've not been the best or was slightly okay. I wanted to start off with my experiences as well since I've been all over the place where as I never picked a specific place to idolize in-regards to forum development or categories, however was more of an all rounding individual who socialized or even helped random people at certain times.

It is true that when I first applied for moderation, I was somewhat young and not power hungry or desperate but I guess a little impatient which I've learnt over my years thanks to a couple of individuals who showed me what was right and wrong from handling or even dealing with my consistent pestering or even immaturities. As I don't mean immaturities as disrespectful or rude but more of a childish like mind set. I was always active in my head and extremely enthusiastic which painted me in a horrible picture.

It is true that over those couple of denials or even feedback that I still came back once again and again after that to apply or even pester those poor souls, but that's only because I was aiming to figure out what the right thing was to do at the time to achieve my ambition or goals at the time which was to remotely help with Ragezone. It's true that reporting is purely the most easiest way to do so, however I've always been that individual who has never liked people always doing things for me or I suppose prefer to evaluate, diagnose and provide solutions myself, but that's not always the case.

What happened?
It's quite simple really. As everyone follows through this process and it's more or less growing up and learning to deal with normal endeavors and challenges in life such as working within the performing industry. This is where I've learnt that whether you want to do something... It's not always gonna be the case unless you show and not tell. So that's what I've finally attuned myself to in understanding flexibility and more of a transparency for communication. As this was all done through hardships of committing to consistent auditions at times and meeting expectations whether you worked hard enough for it or not. It was more about whether those people at the panels knew you was ready for it or not.

So this is my small backstory of what I've gone through and not. I will not call out those who I have pestered as I don't ever wish to name them but to thank them instead for what they've helped me mentally develop on top of in the past.

Why do I think I'm fit for moderation:

I know that some people may point out the forums are hitting that point of it's lifespan or so where as I'm aware about it. The motivation that I still hold is someone who is still wishing to be involved with the rest of the journey within Ragezone's team before it even stops or dies out completely. As I've mentioned, I have explored all area's and have noticed that some aren't always monitored now these days and yet don't need moderation but I'd still like to give it a shot as I truly want to keep going at it till it's done. The community is never dead until the last member is gone and so I believe that It shouldn't be given up on or even left as last thought since it's still got a huge populated count.

I don’t think that I’m mainly needed but someone who can addition for my qualities and traits. I am intrigued in applying for moderation within this team under the reasons of wishing to encourage brand new users into participating within the chat whilst upholding the rules and regulations by enforcing them correctly to a friendly use of approach, however my goals have split thoughts regarding to wanting to become a beacon of light in order of holding that candle to light the way of every individual in showing them the way and how to come about thing's correctly such as fixing code issues or finding the corresponding paths to such requests or questions.

As I'd love to provide a huge variety of well constructed criticism as well advice on how to provide a more improve characteristic to any kind of mistake made as there's always a second chance for someone to redeem themselves no matter the mistake! I've always been hoping to one day find somewhere filled with open minded yet pressuring tasks such as a community filled with countless amounts of people around my quality of skills regarding programming and monitoring, management and moderation skills when it comes to maintaining a well controlled area, regarding the matter of enjoying to see people who are enlightened by every topic that comes flying my way.

I find it rather engrossing when it comes to seeing the community develop and people who work together in helping newer members as well teach them as if it was a root growing from the ground into a branch of knowledge which is something astonishing to witness consistently and I'm hoping to be around for such occasions as well one of those people who inflict such colors onto other people. I'd be looking forward to learning from others who are me acknowledged then myself in area's such as scenario's and how to deal with them as there's always room for improvement therefore I am quite openly minded to criticism on how I act and deal with certain things and for sure a challenge hoping that I can provide an essential daily cup of activity when it comes to assisting the community in every single way possible and to ensure no kind of bullying occurs as I use to endure such fatal issues in the past which could arrange from cyber to actual bullying and I'd like to represent as the sword and shield who motivates the crowd in a way of being a green grass to grow and never wither!

Past Experience:
I've worked amongst a majority of different forum based communities as well as all kinds of roles being: (Helper, Moderation, Administration and even Community Management). I don't think any of these roles will extremely benefit me as every community is managed different and therefore has a different operational system prepared for the staff team.

I do hope that my current experience gained from these though would be a mix of Coordation, Trust, Communication and Self Isolation. All of these have their cons and pro's where as I reckon from my previous experience within this forum as well. I've learnt that some people on the team would prefer to be left to their own devices, and this is totally cool. It has helped me extensively to understand and respect these boundaries!

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
I've seen him apply a few times and I'm not sure why he hasn't been selected but I vouch based on this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back