Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Reaction score

Email address:
vaultedtv.solution@gmail.com

Section you are applying for?

Ran Online

Section you are applying for?
I will be putting my application based on the Ran Online section

Do you have any experience?
Unfortunately I have knowledge in the section of ran online which I'm applying for(Moderator) but I can be quick to cleanup unwanted threads or posts made. I have been playing ran online from 2006 on wards ,

why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
I had been a member of RaGEZONE since 2012 , from when I started development
I'm also a very helpful guy when it comes to giving solutions to problems within any section I can , Last but not least , I'm very active . I spend atleast 5-12 hours in a day on ragezone everyday when I'm free.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined mainly because of MMORPG development , but as I went on my reason for joining started to increase. If I'm lost in any aspect of development my peers were always there to lend a helping hand either by the forum.

Why you want to have new moderator in ran online forum?
because they posting in any section that is not related like so we need a new moderator now before 2023 to avoid wrong posting in ran online section and to follow the rules, i`m not expecting become a moderator in the feature but i hope that we need now new moderator in the ran online section.

Thank you
Appreciate

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for your application, we will definitely consider it in the near future.

Do you have any experience?
Unfortunately I have knowledge in the section of ran online which I'm applying for(Moderator) but I can be quick to cleanup unwanted threads or posts made. I have been playing ran online from 2006 on wards ,
I am sure it was a mistake but it made me chuckle that you said you 'Unfortunately' had knowledge of Ran Online. Like it is a real love, hate relationship with Ran

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest, the fact that it says in your signature you violated the rules, looks a bit odd for a guy that wants to enforce them.
Definitely appreciate the time you've put in here.

Ran online can be a wild bunch.
How are you with internet drama? any examples of internet drama you've handled?

Back