Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mods

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Please stop moving poop threads from your section into my playhole, just move them to staff dump or delete them.

It's getting annoying.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i've mentioned this in staff section :)

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
I agree with the Josh. Also, how does a guy with 55 posts get to be mod?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
apparently the habbo section is gonna be worse than mu, so would you rather have them surge throughout the entire forum, or have them kept in check by a number of new mods?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
apparently the habbo section is gonna be worse than mu, so would you rather have them surge throughout the entire forum, or have them kept in check by a number of new mods?

<3..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Iain lives in a box.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hes a hawt female o.o!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i wank at your posts :3

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
i post at your wank :3

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah I got that... But 55 posts is a bit too enthusiastic if you ask me.

Since I'm the one who chose him, I think its fair if I give an explanation, so here it comes :tongue:

The habbo hotel section is for Habbo Hotel players. Sounds obvious enough. However, most of those are 12 ~ 15 years old due to the game being rather childish. This has as a result that on one side there is a strong need for mods, and on the other hand a very, very small amount of people that qualify. I have searched trough a few dozen threads to people who showed a good grasp of the english language as well as being friendly and understanding to noobs. This lowered the amount of possible candidates to about 4 in the entire section. Though leestrong7 and 41D4N did not have many posts, they did seem to be excelent mod material, which in the end is what counts. In fact, I was slightly surprised that users so new showed so much understanding and helpfullness, more so then a lot of users with thousends of posts.

All in all I can only say that I have a good feeling about them and that I am sure they will not let me down. A few accidents like moving spam into spamzilla should be taken for granted :wink:

Back