Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most bugfree release?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In everyone's opinion what is the best release server emulator? And what versions does it support? I've been playing with Mangos for a while now on a dedicated server (version 2.0.10 Burning Crusade) but I'm finding the bugs are getting a little too much to bear with. Considering only a handful of people play on my server I'm looking for a better alternative. Any advice? Download links? I'll try them all. Cheers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
atm there is no alternative lol... Though there will be in a few months ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes there is alternative, Kobold ..Not that it's 100% bug free,but at least quite more stable...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Working on an alternative....Hope to have some kind of beta ready in the beginning of the summer....

codeplex:
site:

:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've tried looking for the 1.12.2 mangos files and DB's but all I come up with is the 2.0.8 stuff. any links someone can hit me with?

Back