Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most embarassing situation you ever had?

Reaction score
carnage said:
my G/F mum walking in on us if ya no what i mean lmao.
Hanky Panky
i didnt no what to do or say or what. baaah i poop ma self
lol and i bet u was like er hi mam what u want, and she throw ya washed boxers on u lol

N

Neosparky

Re: Re: Most embarassing situation you ever had?

Darknightr said:
Whats Yours? :)
bleh... fainting in front of lots of people ...
i'm sure i've had worse though... i'll think bout it lol

soo... whats yours? :)

D

Darknightr

Letting Some Skinny Korean Chap In My School Punch Me And I Didnt Beat Him Back, I Was In Deep poop For Fighting At The Time And Didnt Want To Get Expelled, Regret It So Bad :( All The Little Kids Were Watching

Now Tell Meh Yours :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
my mum walked in on me and my ex errr my mates kicked down the door to watch me and my ex *looks at solares the sick fuk* err the last is was probably having fun with my gf on a park at night and ppl walking by looking lol ;)

D

Darknightr

QuikS said:
my mum walked in on me and my ex errr my mates kicked down the door to watch me and my ex *looks at solares the sick fuk* err the last is was probably having fun with my gf on a park at night and ppl walking by looking lol ;)

:lol: last one sounds intenional

Back