Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most Random person on rz lol

Reaction score
its gotta be the hulkster lol first he is like all friendly then he just goes all evil on you and takes this piss its quite funny really but still who u think the most randomestsrstststst mood swing person is on rz :p

btw Sic smells and tryed to eat a stereo at a m8s lil party gathering tonight O_O =P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, goes all evil, huh.

i'm friendly though, just only when some cockaroaches in here wanna start trouble, then BRING IT ON!

Reaction score
MasterD said:
its gotta be the hulkster lol first he is like all friendly then he just goes all evil on you and takes this piss its quite funny really but still who u think the most randomestsrstststst mood swing person is on rz :p

btw Sic smells and tryed to eat a stereo at a m8s lil party gathering tonight O_O =P
Wha?? Did u dream that or sumthin? lol weirdo

Well I'd say Baha or Neo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, Andy, majority are on the MU section. Thats where I was at first 2 months, then I stumbled here.

For Neo: Yea, the RZ community are the ppl that hang out in "The Others" and just chat and post. Thats where the big boys play!

Back